Hurricane Earthworks is a business which has been in operation for over 6 years. Carrying out such work as demolition of residential structures, bulk excavation and small excavations. We cater for the entire Sydney metropolitan area providing a quick and safe service, which is important to the client, the business, its employees and the public affected by the works undertaken.
The company is comprised of:
- A 30 tonne excavator and its attachments
- A 23 tonne excavator with attachments including rock saws
- A 12 tonne excavator with attachments including rock saws
- A 5 tonne excavator and its attachments
- A 3 tonne mini- excavator with attachments
- 2 truck and trailers
- A 6 tonne tipper and float
- 2 Utilities equipped with diesel tanks
- Various tools needed for labouring. Example; hammers, grinders, chainsaws.
To provide and maintain a high standard of service and safety throughout all aspects of work, and to ensure that each member of the business understands their responsibilities to quality.